Sabrina Woods is a Holistic Career / Life Coach * Linkedin Trainer * Higher Education Professional
Sabrina Woods is a creative, engaging career development professional, workshop facilitator and public speaker, with global work experience. Areas of expertise include:
❋ Holistic Career / Life Coach
- - - ♦ Use holistic approaches for career changes & transitions
- - - ♦ Collaborate with individuals to help them tap into what really matters
- - - ♦ Teach clients networking and community building skills including via social media
❋ Retreat & Workshop Facilitator
- - - ♦ "Going Beyond New Year's Resolutions: a Retreat to Focus on What Really Matters"
- - - ♦ "What's Next: Conquering Your Career Conundrum"
- - - ♦ "Spring Cleaning for the Self"
- - - ♦ "Hike & Reflect Workshop: Get Outdoors & Get in Touch with What Matters"
- - - ♦ Myers Briggs for small businesses and for team building
❋ International Linkedin Trainer
- - - ♦ Provide 1 hour lectures to day-long hands-on lab sessions on using Linkedin
- - - ♦ Train other Career Professionals, job seekers, and entrepreneurs
- - - ♦ Have taught Linkedin workshops in the US, the UK and the Middle East
- - - ♦ Workshops have taken place at Northeastern, Harvard, Harvard Medical School, RISD, the University of London, the American University in Dubai, Whitehead Biomedical Research Institute, the RI Small Business Recovery Program, the Learning Connection and the Career Counselors Consortium
Based out of Providence, RI.